You Only Have 14 Days to Seek Medical Care. Don't Lose Your Benefits!
- To Us, more than a number, you are FAMILY!
- ATTORNEY REPRESENTATION from day one.
- You may be entitled to MONETARY COMPENSATION for your injuries
- Victim or at fault
- Driver or Passenger
- Immigration Status does not Matter
- Transportation if needed
Florida is a NO-FAULT State which means you are entitled to medical care regardless of whether you are victim or at fault.
Accident injuries are serious; do not wait until your symptoms become worst. You need a personalized treatment starting today, and that is what we, at Vida Chiropractic Miami can do for you.
Let us start treating you right away. Our main focus is to get you back to living your normal PAIN FREE LIFE as soon as possible.
Reasons to see a chiropractor:
- The sudden impact that occurs during a car accident causes ligament instability, that if not treated on time, could lead to herniated discs and arthritis throughout the years.
- Chiropractic care is a very important part of the healing process.
- Many people prefer Chiropractic treatment as their first option because it does not involve surgery.
- Chiropractors are exceptional in the treatment of injuries sustained in auto accidents, such as:
Neck pain, Back pain, and Extremities Pain
Sprains and Strains
Numbness or tingling in arms and legs
... Among others